Friday, February 10, 2012

2-10-12 Westminster - on the road

Short entry tonight - sleep is needed! Travel was slower today than anticipated due to weather and traffic around Chicago. There was snow virtually all the ay today - although not large amounts...rather just enough to wonder if it was icy. Wind, wind ,wind. We have stopped in South Bend Indiana and off the tollway, the roads are solid ice. Looks like more snow all day tommorrow as well all alonmg the way to tomorrow destination.

Delsin is bored...way too little activity today! He wanted a long, long walk tonight, the high winds, cold temps and blowing snao kept it more realistic for me. Sorry Delsin.

Mick on the other hand had dinner and passed out on the bed.





Delsin finally gave in and decided to sleep:



And here I sit in the super 8 hotel room blogging away and trying to get warm!



6 comments:

  1. Wow Delsin you are gorgeous. I'm glad you got home safely. I will be thinking of you this weekend and hope you win. I can't believe you are 9 years old, you only look about 4. I got your blog address from Big Paw, I hope it's ok for me to follow you. I look forward to hearing about your tails, I am also at a show this Sunday. Mummy is going to give me a bath and trim later, I don't do very well as I am a bit timid around too many dogs that's why mummy only takes me to little shows, I definatley couldn't do that big one you're off to. Good luck, BERNERS RULE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fizz - glad to have you follow us! Best of luck at the show!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne-Any tips for traveling with dogs? Places to stay, feeding raw, how often people should stop, toys to bring with, etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika - I am going to save these questions and answer in the future.... let me get through this Westminter journey first :)

      Delete